Our Inspection Services
All of our inspections are done to the highest standards, and include detailed written reports with photos
Comprehensive Home Inspection
- Detailed evaluation of every major area, component and system.
- Includes foundation, wood or other structure, roof, electrical, plumbing, heating / AC, windows, decks, siding and more.
- Includes engineering based evaluation of possible structural defects like foundation cracks, sagging floors and more!
- Most other home inspectors cannot adequately evaluate structural defects.
- Includes detailed, paragraph style written report with photos, not just a checklist like many other inspectors.
- Termite Inspection.
- Radon testing.
- For Pre-purchase (buyers) or Pre-listing prep.
- Foundation evaluations - cracks, settlement, water damage.
- Complete structural evaluations.
- Antique wiring (knob and tube) and aluminum wiring evaluations.
- Water entry inspections.
- Insurance damage evaluations.
- Inspections for legal cases.
- General Building Inspection - Detailed evaluation of all major building areas
- Property Condition Assessment (PCA) - Addition of review of applicable codes and regulations
- Capital Needs Assessment
- Maintenance Planning Evaluation
- Insurance Inspections
- Section 179D Energy Efficiency Tax Credit Evaluation
- All inspections exceed ASTM 2018-15 standards.
The best inspection reports
Our detailed written reports are the best in the business. We describe every system and area of the house, and explain every defect found. We include recommendations for appropriate repairs for all defects or conditions. We include color photos with captions to clearly show what we mean.
Our reports give you a clear and thorough view of everything you will be getting into with the house you are buying.
Our reports are hard hitting and hard to argue with. These reports get results for our clients in negotiating concessions.
Here is page from one of our reports, showing and describing termite damage to floor structure.